Upcoming PeepCode Screencasts
Screencasts currently in production, coming soon, and planned for the future.
In Production (video drafts filmed, ready for editing)
- RSpec Refresh – Updates of our top-selling RSpec series for Rails 4, RSpec 2, Ruby 2. Parts 1&2 are available now. Part 3 (Rails 4) is being edited right now.
- Elixir language (Erlang VM) with Jose Valim – Learn functional programming and concurrent programming with Ruby style.
- Play by Play: Refactoring with Katrina Owen – A live session with one of the top Ruby developers and teachers.
- Build Your Career with Michael Lopp – Plan your career by learning from an eloquent veteran of the tech industry.
Partway done (outline, script, or demo app in development)
- Unravel CS: Threads & Processes – Understand Computer Science with easy but thorough explanations.
- Unravel CS: Encryption – Understand Computer Science with easy but thorough explanations.
In the (not too distant) Future
- Ember.js and Rails 4 – Using Ember.js with server-side data.
- Meet Rails 4 – Get started with the mainstream web framework.
- Play by Play – Live sessions with top developers on development workflow, tooling, and coding philosophy.
- Git Refresh – An update of our top-selling screencast for those new to Git. (Advanced Git now available)
- HTML5 – Get up to speed on the next generation of web development. The canvas, new tags, client side storage.
- CSS – Get a grip on the basics of visual layout, typography, and styling of websites.
- …and other top secret topics, too!
Subscribe now! →
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or suggest a topic.
Note: We can’t guarantee release dates but hope to publish these sometime in 2013 (several are in process already).